The Education - Curriculum and Teaching program at Fordham University provides a core of knowledge in professional studies and the opportunity to design, with an academic adviser, unique programs of study or specializations related to professional needs and interests.
The program prepares graduates for positions as school building leaders such as principal, supervisor, department chair, assistant principal, etc.
- Theory and Practice in Curriculum and Teaching
- Sociopolitical Dimensions of Education
- Race and Multicultural Education in American Society
- Beginning Literacy Development in Inclusive Classrooms
- Beginning Reading and Writing in Inclusive Classrooms
- Special Education Foundations: Past, Present, and Future
- Teaching Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Students
- Teaching Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Adolescents
- Teaching Reading to Children with Learning Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 1797 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- 3.0 GPA
- Online application
- Official transcript(s)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE or MAT exam scores
International45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.