The Small and Medium Enterprises in International Markets program offered by the University of Ferrara offers dedicated teaching in the advanced core areas of industrial economics and business administration related to the internationalization of SMEs, with the opportunity to choose from an interesting portfolio of optional courses.
Graduates with Master in Small and Medium Enterprises in International Markets from the University of Ferrara will:
- gain integrated management abilities
- be able to address international issues in small and medium enterprises.
- develop strong skills in the economics areas and performance, organizational and financial management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic control and performance management
- International trade law
- Development economics and emerging markets
- International trade and competitveness
- Financial management
- Quantitative methods for economics and business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business View 24 other Masters in Marketing in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fill and send the application form
- The bachelor's degree should include subject in the main fields of Economics and Management Studies: Business & Economics subject area disciplines (30 ECTS), Legal area disciplines (15 ECTS), Mathematics & Statistics area disciplines (15 ECTS)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.