The Small and Medium Enterprises in International Markets program offered by the University of Ferrara offers dedicated teaching in the advanced core areas of industrial economics and business administration related to the internationalization of SMEs, with the opportunity to choose from an interesting portfolio of optional courses.
It provides students with integrated management abilities in order to enable them to address international issues in small and medium enterprises.
- Strategic control and performance management
- International trade law
- Development economics and emerging markets
- International trade and competitveness
- Financial management
- Quantitative methods for economics and business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business View 37 other Masters in International Business in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fill and send the application form
- The bachelor's degree should include subject in the main fields of Economics and Management Studies: Business & Economics subject area disciplines (30 ECTS), Legal area disciplines (15 ECTS), Mathematics & Statistics area disciplines (15 ECTS)
Living costs for Ferrara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.