The Agriculture programme at the University of Copenhagen is a broad programme targeted at students who are interested in the potentials of plants for the benefit of humans and in agriculture as a human activity. In the two-year programme you specialize in either plant science or production and the environment.
Depending on specialisation graduates pursue a wide range of careers:
- National and international advising and consultancy in crop production, nature and environment, in the horticultural and agricultural sector
- Research, innovation and product development of plants, plant protection and environmental technologies in public institutions, private businesses or in own enterprise
- Policy development, implementation and administration related to plant production, nature conservation, environment and related technologies in the public sector, e.g. in ministries and municipalities and in private stakeholder organisations, including international NGOs
- Teaching and communication in universities or agricultural schools or to the broader public
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Crop Production Block
- European Farm and Food Systems
- Plant Nutrition and Soil Fertility Block
- Plant Infection and Disease Management Block
- Scientific Writing, Planning and Presentation Block
- Plants in Populations and Communities Block
- Fruit and Berry Crop Physiology and Quality Block
- Tropical Crop Production
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesAgribusiness Agriculture Plant & Crop Sciences View 5 other Masters in Agriculture in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a Bachelor’s programme you are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme in Agriculture.
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements.
- Natural Resources with the specialisation in Plant Science
- Natural Resources from the University of Copenhagen.
- Natural Resources, Agriculture, Horticulture, Agrobiology or Environmental Science from Danish, Nordic or international universities.
- Agricultural and Environmental Management from Danish Business Academies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14788 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7394 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition fee: DKK 55,000 per semester
Living costs for Copenhagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.