The Corporate Strategy programme at Sciences Po focuses on business fundamentals and, in particular, provides students with critical knowledge concerning financial and strategy skills. These foundational courses are contextualized and grounded in the humanities through Sciences Po's core curriculum courses in political science, law, sociology, history and economics and completed by specialized skills training.
In particular, the Master in Corporate Strategy will:
- Foster their analytical capacity through a multidisciplinary approach
- Develop their managerial skills
- Offer a privileged connection to Sciences Po's network of corporate partners and facilitate access to the labor market
- Prepare for recruitment processes all year long by providing intense and thorough interviews preparation and by leading job placements activities (corporate breakfasts, afterwork events in companies' headquarters, permanent job fairs,…)
Innovative teaching methods
The master emphasizes interdisciplinary analytical tools and hands-on training workshops as essential to understanding and performing in the field of corporate strategy.
The program is built on a case study approach that is further enriched by the experience and the diversity of the cohort. A high level of interaction is fostered by the small size of the class: the program enrolls 25 to 30 students a year from a wide variety of backgrounds (such as management, economics, law, engineering, and political sciences).
Students also have access to the full curriculum of Sciences Po's School of Management and Innovation in business, management, finance and economics as well as Sciences Po's graduate "common core curriculum" in the humanities. They may choose from a wide range of courses and workshops offered in English and French, according to their individual academic and professional needs and interests.
- The Great Transition
- Introduction to Corporate Strategy
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Initiation to Entrepreneurship
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Active Readings for Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
between 75 and 100
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 27 other Masters in Strategic Management in France
To be eligible, applicants must be in one of the following situations:
- Hold an undergraduate diploma and demonstrate at least three years of professional experience (internships during your studies not included).
- Currently preparing a Master degree (year one) or currently in fourth year of higher education and, ideally, some internship experience.
English proficiency is required
International22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Sciences Po awards scholarships to a select number of outstanding students that come in the form of tuition waivers, ranging from 10 to 50% of total fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.