Our curriculum emphasizes skills and values essential to successful leadership, including:
- A global viewpoint
- Problem recognition and solving
- Use of technology
Our faculty members understand the complex demands of global industry and provide you with the knowledge, tools and leadership skills to meet those challenges by using a variety of educational methods. You also gain access to:
- The graduate student computer lab
- Business networking opportunities
- Educational internship programs
- Professional leadership programs; student organizations
- Career Center services including career guidance, interview preparation, job placement and résumé preparation
Flexible class schedules with afternoon, evening, weekend and online courses allow you to combine course work with full-time or part-time employment and pursue your degree while gaining practical experience.The Dallas-Fort Worth region is one of the nation’s most dynamic economic areas. At UNT, you can make connections that may lead to business opportunities locally, nationally or internationally.The college consists of five departments: accounting; finance, insurance, real estate and law; information technology and decision sciences; management; and marketing and logistics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 998 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A 600- to 700-word essay about events, experiences and qualifications that distinguish your candidacy
- Résumé with education and work experience
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
National17172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8586 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.