The Department of Modern Languages, Literatures and Linguistics from the University of Oklahoma offers graduate courses leading to the degrees of Master of Arts in French, German and Spanish; and the Doctor of Philosophy in French or Spanish. Advanced courses and seminars are offered in all the major fields and periods of French, German, Spanish, and Spanish-American literature.
MA degrees in French, German, and Spanish are offered in both a thesis and a non-thesis program. The non-thesis program consists of 32 hours of acceptable graduate-level coursework (33 in Spanish) and a final comprehensive examination.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism
- Research for Master's Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 632 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course (no consolidated mark sheets)
- A degree certificate or diploma (not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree earned and the date it was conferred)
- A graduation certificate if the degree was earned in China
- A Diploma Supplement if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International39932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19966 USD per semester during 24 months.
National35004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17502 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State12050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6025 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition per 18 credit hours
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.