The University of North Texas comprehensive curriculum examines global artistic production, relevant technologies, critical methods, learning theories and innovative approaches. This allows you to further your current knowledge of art education, learn new practices or prepare for a career in academia.
At the Art Education master's level, degree tracks are available for:
- EC-12 certified art teachers wanting to enhance their knowledge (Option I)
- Students desiring careers as educators in an art museum (Option II)
- Students wishing to obtain EC-12 teacher certification in art while acquiring a graduate degree in art education (Option III)
Programme StructureCourses Overview:
- The Department of Art Education and Art History offers course work leading to a Master of Arts or Doctor of Philosophy degree in Art Education. Each program provides flexibility to focus your studies on a particular interest area based on your career goals.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt Education View 123 other Masters in Art Education in United States
- 500- to 750-word statement of intent outlining your reasons for enrolling in graduate school
- Recent term paper or a professional writing sample
- Two letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic record
- Professional résumé (optional)
International31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 12 months.
National31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State22568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22568 USD per year during 12 months.
Estimated expenses for international students will be provided on their immigration documents by the Division of International Affairs,.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.