About the program
Fordham University is also a member of a Graduate Classics Consortium with the City University of New York (CUNY) and New York University (NYU), in which each institution offers a number of graduate courses each semester.
This arrangement enables graduate students to choose from a wider variety of course offerings each semester, use the libraries of the other universities, and consult with their faculty. Three degree options are offered.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Greek Rhetoric and Stylistics
- Greek Drama in the Mediterranean & Black Sea
- Homer: Iliad
- Plato Selections
- Rome & the Hellenistic East
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Archaeology Languages View 458 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- All applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B). If you have received a post bachelors degree from an accredited college or university, a minimum GPA of 3.5 is required.
- Official transcripts of all coursework taken at the undergraduate and/or graduate level, including study abroad transcripts, must be submitted to the GSE Office of Admissions in official sealed envelopes.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- GRE/MAT Exams
International1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.