Our Health Policy program at Thomas Jefferson University has two degree options and the master’s degree has three tracks. All coursework is 100% online and uses an accelerated semester format specifically designed for working professionals.
- This enables students to focus on building one set of skills at a time, but still graduate at the same pace as traditional graduate degree programs.
- The Master of Science (MS) degree builds upon the foundational concepts presented in the Graduate Certificate, and prepares graduates to be health policy leaders who possess advanced analytic and advocacy skills for problem identification and actionable policy solutions and implementation.
- US Healthcare Organization & Delivery
- Essentials of Population Health
- Health Law & Regulatory Issues
- Health Informatics
- Health Economics
- Health Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 301 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International33990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1133 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1133 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.