Laws (by Research programme)
The Faculty's Postgraduate Committee reserves the right to fix a quota for any particular option or withdraw an option or, in a particular academic year, to introduce an additional option or to decline to offer an option.
The Master of Laws (by Research) programme is offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
At the end of the Laws (by Research) programme from Universiti Teknologi Mara, candidates are required to submit a thesis not exceeding 50,000 words and go through a viva voce successfully.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM)
- a)Applicant must have a recognised Master degree in Law with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 2.75 or equivalent.
- b) Application must be accompanied by a written research proposal in the required format.
- c) Candidates are required to succesfully undergo an interview with the Faculty’s Postgraduate Committee.
- Master’s Program - Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in a relevant field of study from a university that is recognized by the University Senate and the Malaysian government.
International1678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 839 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM):3,650
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.