The Master of Business Administration - Tourism and Hospitality Management - Barcelona is offered by Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality.
The MBA in Hospitality will give you the following benefits:
- International vision of the tourism industry: providing an international vision of the tourism industry, together with an adaptable perspective in a changing and competitive global environment.
- Strategy: Ensuring the effective management of tourism companies based on strategic plans and focused on achieving results.
- Needs: Providing a response to the training needs of executives specializing in the tourism sector.
- Innovation: Developing the capacity for innovation and creative management of executives in tourism and hotel companies.
- Future Leaders: Training the future leaders of the global hospitality and tourism industry. Equipping participants with the executive skills and competences required of directors and business people in the tourism sector, in order to ensure dynamic, effective and successful leadership.
- Trends: Analysing global trends in the sector and acquiring the perspectives and strategies required to become ethical leaders of global tourism organizations.
International Residential Program: MBA students have the option of taking an international residential program, at an additional cost, in:
- Tourism at Saxion (Holland),
- Finance at ESG UQAM (Montreal, Canada)
- Cross-Cultural Marketing at Kean University (NJ, USA) .
- Campus to Campus Program: Option of taking part of the program at Ostelea’s Madrid campus, accommodation not included.
The MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management of Ostelea gives its students training designed to enhance employability opportunities such as:
- TSDP - Tourism Skills Developement Program
- Talent Tourism Week
- Employment Forum
- Graduate Program
- Company Meetings
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 36 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two Recommendation letters
International19000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA19000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.