The newly named Instruction and Learning program is designed to improve the instructional skills of the professional educator within their particular professional learning environment; whether traditional K-12 school, community college, government training, or business training and development.
The Masters of Science in Education, Instruction and Learning from Montana State University - Northern is convenient for professional educator in a traditional k-12 school environment or in another professional learning environment.
The Beyond Borders on-line with residency cohort program allows instructional professionals from a wide range of learning environments to gather together regularly (orientation and during four residency weekends) on the main campus in Havre to reconnect and engage in prescribed and engaging learning opportunities to share their thoughts, expertise and progress on the exit requirements (electronic portfolio and action research project) that will support the theoretical content acquired into change and action in their unique and specialized personal instruction and learning environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Educational Measurement
- Learning Technologies
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Learning Theories
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Learning Systems
- Graduate Seminar
- Mastery Learning
- Graduate Action Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1232 other Masters in Education in United States
- Complete an Application for Admission
- A $30 non-refundable application fee, payable to Montana State University-Northern, is required of first-time applicants to Montana State University Northern. If the applicant is admitted but does not register, the $30 application fee is valid for the subsequent twelve months.
- One copy of the applicant's official transcript, showing a baccalaureate (or higher) degree must be sent directly to the Graduate Office by the college or university previously attended, if other than Montana State University-Northern. A transcript will be accepted as official only when sent directly from the Registrar of the institution to the Graduate Office at Montana State University-Northern.
- Submit proof of Immunization against measles, mumps and rubella for students born after January 1, 1957 (Montana State Law requires proof of two separate measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) shots, taken at least 1 month apart)
International15930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 885 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 885 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6138 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 341 USD per credit during 24 months.
Canadian Students tuition- 465 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.