Aviation Safety - Aircraft Airworthiness from ISAE-SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace covers both technical aspects of certification and the legal and economic implications. The advanced master “Aviation Safety Aircraft Airworthiness” leads to various job opportunities either in aircraft manufacturers, or in civil aviation authorities and airlines: airworthiness inspector, certification manager, Airworthiness follow up, etc.
The program fully matches job market expectations for certification or airworthiness engineer positions. It offers a wide range of job opportunities within civil or military aircraft – engines – systems manufacturers, suppliers, airlines and aviation safety authorities.
- Safety and Design Requirements for Systems
- Environmental Certification
- Human Factors
- Normal-Category Aircraft
- Aircraft Certification
- In-Service Occurrence Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering Astronomy & Space Sciences View 24 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in France
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- English Proficiency
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- Transcripts of the 3 last years,
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the applicant),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable).
International21500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouges
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.