The Executive Master of Administrative Science at the University Teknologi Mara aims to develop understanding and competencies in areas that will enhance the public manager's career.
- The curriculum was developed through careful observation of the public agencies, the public executives and through intensive consultation with Institut Tadbir Awam Negara (INTAN).
- The core courses provide for generic and generally required competencies in accordance with their interest and preference.
- The Dissertation allows the candidates to demonstrate their ability to formulate and research issues and problem faced by their organizations.
- Human Capital Management
- Public Service Management and Quality
- Research Method and Analysis
- Policy Analysis
- Ethics and Integrity in Administration
- Project Planning Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management for the Public Sector
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Executive MBA
Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 3.00
Applicants (Bumiputras only) must have a recognized honors degree in Administration, Management or other related disciplines with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.00.
- 2.75 or equivalent, 2 years of working experienced.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 2.5 or equivalent, 4 years of working experienced
International1948 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 974 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 4,840
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.