All students in this Biomedical Science degree program at Wake Forest University should select a preferred research area, regardless of their degree path, so that they can be paired with an advisor.
Areas of study include:
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Biomedical engineering
- Cancer biology
- Integrative physiology and pharmacology
- Microbiology and immunology
- Molecular genetics and genomics
- Molecular medicine and translational sciences
- Regenerative medicine
- Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Prevention
- Cancer Biology
- Integrative Physiology and Pharmacology
- Regenerative Medicine
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Genetics View 342 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Each application, whether from a domestic or international applicant, is evaluated and considered on its own merits and academic qualifications. Consideration is also given to previous research experience, publications, and work performance.
- International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examinations
- Applicants whose native language is not English, but English was the primary medium of instruction at the public, undergraduate, or graduate school level, should include an official statement from their degree granting institution confirming that English was the medium of instruction. Once this statement has been received, the Graduate School will confirm by email or written document that the English requirement has been met.
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 12 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.