- The aim of this Systems, Control And Information Technologies (MiSCIT) program at Université Grenoble Alpes is to provide high level knowledge and skills for research and developments (R&D) in process automation, from the latest theories to their applications.
- The pervasive infiltration of computer systems (embedded systems and networks) in engineered products and in society requires new insights and ideas in engineering research, education and entrepreneurship. Model-based system integration methodology combined with an overall emphasis on compositional design methodology then appears as a crucial issue in modern process automation and research in automatic control.
- The proposed curriculum consequently includes advanced topics in control-oriented modeling, systems theory, supervision communication networks and real-time operation, along with the more classical multi-objective and discrete-events control issues.
CareerIn the 2014-2015 survey, 3 graduates are in the labor market (job + research). Of these, 100% are employed 30 months after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- State Representation
- Entrepreneurship project management
- Automatics and Embedded Systems
- Power Networks
- Electric Machines
- Synthesis of converters
- Converter structures
- Passive components
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences IT Security View 14 other Masters in IT Security in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In this prospective program, the prospective student should:
- hold a M1, bachelor or equivalent degree completed after four full years of University studies;
- have followed basic classes in Automatic Control;
- English proficiency
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.