The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program from University of North Carolina Wilmington, housed in the Department of Public & International Affairs in the College of Arts & Sciences, is an interdisciplinary, terminal professional degree.
The MPA is the professional degree for students seeking a career in public service or nonprofit management. MPA programs develop the skills and techniques used by managers to implement policies, projects, and programs that resolve important problems within their organization and in society.
Accredited with the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration.
- Managing Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- Quantitative Methods
- Public Human Resources Development and Administration
- Public Budgeting and Finance Administration
- Policy Analysis
- Capstone Seminar in Public Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 631 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- An application for graduate admission
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate)
- Three recommendations from individuals who are in a position to evaluate the applicant's professional competence as well as potential for graduate study (ideally at least one reference should be an academic instructor).
- A personal statement describing educational and professional experiences, their reasons for pursuing graduate study in public administration, and career goals
- Optional writing sample
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 24 months.
National18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State4400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.