The Occupational Therapy (MSOT) program at Thomas Jefferson University prepares you to work as entry-level practitioner in a variety of settings.
- Students have opportunities to do advanced work and independent study in areas such as specialized practice, research, academic teaching, collaboration with professional organizations and entrepreneurial projects under the mentorship of a faculty member.
- The Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT) is a 82-credit graduate program for students with a Bachelor’s degree in a field other than occupational therapy and have completed prerequisite coursework (29 credits) at a regionally accredited institution.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Anatomy & Kinesiology
- Health and Health Conditions
- Foundations of Occupation-Centered Practice
- Occupation Through the Life Span
- Domains of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Occupational Therapy Professional Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences View 2367 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Transcripts
- Test Scores
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Recommendation Letters
- Volunteer/Work Experience
- International Students
- English Language Proficiency
- Drug, Criminal Background & Child Abuse Clearances
International43384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43384 USD per year during 24 months.
National43384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43384 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.