The educational objectives of this Marine Science degree program at University of North Carolina Wilmington are:
- to provide a broad interdisciplinary understanding of marine science to students having strong undergraduate training in mathematics and the sciences
- to develop skills that will enable these students to utilize this knowledge to solve complex marine environmental problems.
- Physical Oceanography
- Marine Geology
- Biological Oceanography
- Chemical Oceanography
- Methods in Scientific Research
- Graduate Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Marine Engineering Environmental Sciences View 68 other Masters in Marine Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official application for graduate admission
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate)
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (verbal, quantitative, analytical)
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant fields
- Statement of research interests, including names of potential faculty advisors.
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.