Graduates of the Biomedical Sciences program from Thomas Jefferson University have been accepted into PhD and professional doctoral programs.
- The program may be completed on a part-time or accelerated (coursework) schedule over a period of 1.5 to four years.
- Courses are offered late afternoon/early evening and meet once per week, allowing students the flexibility to work while taking classes or devote their full attention to their studies. Flexibility is the key.
- Topics in Biomedical Chemistry
- Biostatistical Methods of Data Analysis
- Basic Sciences Seminar
- Lab Techniques-Molecular Biology
- Principles of Cell Biology
- Master's Research
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 348 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Thomas Jefferson University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to email@example.com or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit three letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International31600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 18 months.
National31600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.