The Master in International Business from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore challenges its students through rigorous coursework and practical work activities, training its students to place concepts and theory into practical application. Set in diverse global contexts and in a global classroom, MIB students don’t merely think global, they simply become global.
Students will be asked to use all the acquired knowledge and skills to solve international management problems, consolidating them and applying them to the real world of business. Close collaboration with companies forms an essential facet of the programme. The skills we cover include change management, customer-driven transformation, group negotiation and management of intercultural communication projects, business process analysis and management. This provides participants with first-hand access to professional expertise to prepare them for the international business world.
Company visits are an effective way to observe professions in real operating environments. The MIB Staff organizes visits to the most significant companies of the Italian territory operating worldwide.
The aim of the programme is to offer MIB students a diverse career, providing the opportunity to work in varied roles and geographies.
The occupational opportunities provided for students graduated in International Business could be listed among:
- Large Multinational Enterprises
Students being able to work efficiently in multicultural teams may find placement in a large number of functional areas by practicing management skills in the international arena.
- Consulting Company
A large number of consulting projects are oriented to support the multinationals in the management phase of their international positioning and efficient integration of their network of subsidiaries worldwide. The Master in International Business prepares students for projects related to cross border management.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Graduates in International Business will be able to fill the role of Business Development Manager and/or Export Manager. They will be able to identify and select international market opportunities by understanding and capturing the added value through export strategies or other entry modes.
- Government agencies and NGOs
The Master in International Business also focuses on the applied economics and on the economic policies. The practical study of the role played in global business by governments and supranational institutions help International Business students to become preferential candidates for covering positions in government agencies and NGOs operating on international scale.
Main job profiles would be: Business Manager, Supply Manager, Financial Manager, Business Analyst, Logistics Manager, Managing Consultant, Import-Export Specialist, Entrepreneur.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic and financial analysis
- International finance
- Industrial economics
- International marketing
- International banking
- International people management
- International brand management
- Legal system and international contractual law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 70, 100, 120 (depending on track)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 117 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students may have various backgrounds in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Information Technology, Economics and Management, Engineering, Foreign Languages, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Sciences, Chemistry, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics
- Good knowledge of a second language is an advantage (among Chinese Mandarin, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu)
- The potential candidates should be interested in international career developments, have an inclination to interpersonal relationships and team work, sensibility for international cultures. Furthermore, potential candidates should be market-oriented and goal-oriented, capable to cope with situations and problems in an international business environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.