The Master in International Business from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore challenges its students through rigorous coursework and practical work activities, training its students to place concepts and theory into practical application. Set in diverse global contexts and in a global classroom, MIB students don’t merely think global, they simply become global.
Students will be asked to use all the acquired knowledge and skills to solve international management problems, consolidating them and applying them to the real world of business. Close collaboration with companies forms an essential facet of the programme. The skills we cover include change management, customer-driven transformation, group negotiation and management of intercultural communication projects, business process analysis and management. This provides participants with first-hand access to professional expertise to prepare them for the international business world.
Company visits are an effective way to observe professions in real operating environments. The MIB Staff organizes visits to the most significant companies of the Italian territory operating worldwide.
The aim of the programme is to offer MIB students a diverse career, providing the opportunity to work in varied roles and geographies.
The occupational opportunities provided for students graduated in International Business could be listed among:
- Large Multinational Enterprises
- Consulting Company
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Government agencies and NGOs
Main job profiles would be: Business Manager, Supply Manager, Financial Manager, Business Analyst, Logistics Manager, Managing Consultant, Import-Export Specialist, Entrepreneur.
- Economic and financial analysis
- International finance
- Industrial economics
- International marketing
- International banking
- International people management
- International brand management
- Legal system and international contractual law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 70, 100, 120 (depending on track)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 120 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students may have various backgrounds in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Information Technology, Economics and Management, Engineering, Foreign Languages, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Sciences, Chemistry, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics
- Good knowledge of a second language is an advantage (among Chinese Mandarin, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu)
- The potential candidates should be interested in international career developments, have an inclination to interpersonal relationships and team work, sensibility for international cultures. Furthermore, potential candidates should be market-oriented and goal-oriented, capable to cope with situations and problems in an international business environment.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.