The Business Management (Grand Ecole) program at University of Strasbourg focuses on the practical application of the principles of international management. The full range of management disciplines such as marketing, finance or human resources will be covered as well as essential values in international business such as ethics, sustainability, and diversity.
The programme proposes the following added value elements:
- Field trips: European Parliament and Wine Route
- Career guidance service
- 7 months of Compulsory internship with a personnal coaching
- Professional gap year (at least 6 months of internship).
- Several professional networking meetings o Entrepreneurship incubator “La Ruche”
- Intensive French language courses o International cultural activities
- A tailor-made personal and professional development plan throughout your studies
A Personal coaching and services before your arrival:
- Practical information in Chinese, English and French
- Accommodation Service
- Orientation week
- In the Top 150 of the Shanghai Ranking
- 4 Nobel prizes
- 3,000 students
- 27% of international students
- 600 business executives involved in teaching
- 16 dynamic student associations
- 18,000 graduates
- In the Top 10 of places to visit in France (Lonely Planet)
- A great location in the heart of Europe
- 3 international airports nearby (Strasbourg, Basel, Baden-Baden)
- 2 hours from Paris TGV railway networks
- Wine or regional tourism manager
- International Marketing and Sales
- International Finance and Accounting
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Customer relationship manager
- Financial auditor
- Financial Strategy Consultant
- Entrepreneur (La Ruche “beehive” incubator)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
In the second year of the English track, you will be able to customize the program to your own personal career plan: you can choose a specialization corresponding to the unique context in Strasbourg and its region;
- Strategic and operational marketing
- International and European Business
- International Wine management and tourism
Otherwise, you can choose, upon fulfillment of the requirements, to follow the French track within 6 fields of specializations: Marketing, Information system, Finance-accounting, Human resources, Supply Chain, Management. There are different types of training: initial education, apprenticeships, dual degrees, and dual degrees with apprenticeships. Example of specializations:
- International Purchasing
- Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 74 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for admission to our masters' programme, international students must have completed a minimum of three years of study in management or related discipline in a higher education institution outside of France.
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
+ approx. €350 for the university additional fees and student social security coverage mandatory for all non-European students in France
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.