Candidates in the Curriculum Studies for Equity program at University of North Carolina Wilmington will complete 30 credit hours of courses and participate in research projects and applied learning experiences.
- Courses based in Equity and Critical Consciousness
- Cohort model that fosters critical community building and engagement
- Context-based needs analysis and impact through engaging local communities in defining and redefining learning, teaching and development
- School, district and community partnerships for social action-based research projects
- Two short residencies at UNCW for participation in an interactive equity institute
- Equity Institute
- Curriculum Studies
- Social Justice Issues in Curriculum and Instruction
- Transformational Praxis
- Global Perspectives in Education
- Equity Institute
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1849 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in any field
- GRE General Test or MAT
- Official Transcripts
- 3 recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant roles to be submitted through online application
- Education statement of interest essay
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.