The Education - Academically or Intellectually Gifted graduates from University of North Carolina Wilmington will be able to competently design curriculum and programs, advocate for gifted students, and deliver instruction that meets the broad spectrum of exceptional needs of gifted and talented students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Gifted Education
- Social and Emotional Development and Guidance of Gifted Learners
- Curriculum, Methods, and Materials for Gifted Education
- Program Design, Implementation, and Evaluation in Gifted Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1065 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts of college work (graduate and undergraduate). An undergraduate grade average of "B" (GPA=3.0) or better is recommended.
- A letter of intent describing the applicant's commitment to the teaching profession, interests in working with gifted and talented learners, prior school experiences, and philosophy of teaching and learning.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18548 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4720 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.