Nursing from Indiana University East offers three tracks:Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Nursing Education, Nursing Administration.
Graduates with Nursing from Indiana University East will:
- advanced knowledge and advanced practice
- enhance health care for the community and impact the health care delivery system.
- enhance health care delivery systems and ultimately improved health for citizens.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nursing Informatics
- Advanced Health Assessment Across the Lifespan
- Primary Health Care of Families Clinical
- Primary Care (PC) I: Acute Illness Processess
- Primary Care (PC) III: Chronic & Complex Illness Processess
- The Legal Environment of Health Care
- Administrative Management
- Nursing Administration Practicum
- Financial Management
- Nursing Theory
- Leadership for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Study
- Curriculum in Nursing
- Evaluation in Nursing
- Computer Technologies for Nurse Educators
- Teaching in Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nursing Concepts
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Spring deadline For Family Nurse Practitioner track.
You can start the other tracks in any semester.
39-42 depending on concentration
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 887 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- BSN Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale from an NLN CNEA, ACEN, or CCNE accredited program.
- Valid, unrestricted RN license in the state of Indiana.
- At least one year experience as a RN or currently working as a RN for nursing education and nursing administration.
- At least two years' experience as a RN for FNP
- Statistics grade
- Criminal background check and urine drug screen.
- Statement of essential abilities.
- All non-IU transcripts
- Personal statement (250-350 words).
- Two references, may give email address via online application.
- English Proficiency
International1189 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1189 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1189 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1189 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State408 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 408 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.