A student typically will first complete two and one-half years of work (five semesters, 61-65 credit hours) primarily in the School of Divinity. This Master of Divinity - MA in Bioethics joint degree program at Wake Forest University is designed to be completed in seven semesters.
The final two semesters will be completed in the bioethics program but with some electives taken in the School of Divinity. Shared courses will be joint degree appropriate, selected from a list of courses agreed upon by the School of Divinity and the bioethics program.
Every student in the joint program will be assigned a faculty advisor from each school with whom they are expected to meet regularly throughout the duration of the program.
- 61 credit hours in the MDiv program.
- 26 credit hours in the Bioethics program.
- 4 additional elective credit hours to be chosen by the student from either program.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 298 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Each application, whether from a domestic or international applicant, is evaluated and considered on its own merits and academic qualifications. Consideration is also given to previous research experience, publications, and work performance.
- International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examinations
- Applicants whose native language is not English, but English was the primary medium of instruction at the public, undergraduate, or graduate school level, should include an official statement from their degree granting institution confirming that English was the medium of instruction. Once this statement has been received, the Graduate School will confirm by email or written document that the English requirement has been met.
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 36 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.