This International Master of Business Administration degree at University of North Carolina Wilmington has been uniquely designed to set graduates apart from other job-seekers.
- The IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program is an innovative, fast-paced, international education for motivated and adventurous students. The program is geared towards students with an undergraduate degree in business, finance, or economics. All courses are taught in English.
- This one-year, full-time dual master’s degree consists of three main elements. The first term begins with a core set of identical class modules that are taught at all six universities in a host of global settings.
- Portfolio Management
- International Real Estate Investment
- International Finance
- Global Macroeconomic Trends
- Global Topics
- Financial Research Methods
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 381 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An electronic application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate) showing completion of an undergraduate degree in business and/or economics.
- Transcripts from foreign institutions must be evaluated by a credentials service prior to submission to UNCW.
- Official paper transcripts should be mailed to The Graduate School, UNCW, 601 South College Road, Wilmington, NC 28403-5955 or electronic transcripts (password protected) can be e-mailed directly by the institution to Gradtranscripts@uncw.edu.
- TOEFL (80 points) or IELTS (6.5 points) if English is not your native language.
- Three recommendations including one from an employer or supervisor who can comment on the applicant’s work experience and potential for successful completion of a master’s program. Only recommendations completed as part of the on-line application process are accepted.
- Applicant’s resume.
International15080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18850 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National15080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18850 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.