The international Geomechanics, Civil Engineering and Risks program at Université Grenoble Alpes is based on:
- the international M1, which is entirely common to the two specialisations Civil Engineering and Mechanics and leads to three international programmes, including GCER.
- at M2 level, three specialised courses worth 3 ECTS are common to the HCE programme and the ENSE3, one module worth 3 ECTS is common to the HCE, and one specialised course is shared with the STE specialisation. More than 80% of the courses in this programme at M2 level are part of the Earthquake Engineering programme of the Erasmus Mundus MEEES (Master in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology).
CareerAccording to the 2014-15 survey, three graduate respondents were on the labour market (employment+research). Of these, 67% were in employment 30 months after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solid mechanics
- Fluid mechanics
- Research project
- Image and signal processing
- Mechanics of material
- Reinforced concrete
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Mechanical Engineering Geology View 27 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The first year of master's degree is accessible on file (and / or interview) to candidates with a national diploma conferring the degree of license in a field compatible with that of the master or via a validation of studies or acquired according to the conditions determined by the university or training.
- The second year is accessible on file (and / or interview) to candidates who have validated the 1st year of a compatible course or through a validation of studies or acquired under the conditions determined by the university or training.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.