The department of Chemical & Biochemical Engineering occupies the 68,000 square foot state-of-the-art Bertelsmeyer Hall.
Special areas for instruction and research are maintained and include excellent and modern facilities for computation simulation, and modeling; control and optimization; bio-conversion; multiphase reactors engineering, catalysis; reaction mechanisms and kinetics; fluid mechanics and mixing; thermodynamics; polymers and polymeric materials; freeze drying; adsorption/desorption processes; membrane technology; interfacial phenomena; enhancement oil recovery; transport phenomena; chromatography; characterization of biomolecules; synthesis of nano-particles; nano-film coating; drug delivery; supercritical fluid technology, energy, bioenergy, hybrid energy and environmental applications including CO2 capture.
It is the policy of the Missouri University of Science and Technology to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status; to prohibit discrimination in recruitment, employment or conditions of employment, including salary and benefits related thereto; to promote employment opportunity and to take affirmative action in this regard.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Industrial Chemical Processes
- Intermediate Process Design
- Intermediate Transport Phenomena
- Intermediate Chemical Reactor Design
- Interfacial Phenomena In Chemical Engineering
- Risk Assessment and Reduction
- Intermediate Chemical Process Safety
- Intermediate Chemical Process Flowsheeting
- Plantwide Process Control
- Intermediate Biochemical Reactors
- Principles Of Engineering Materials
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Structure And Properties Of Polymers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Priority Application Deadlines
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 183 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- A submitted online application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges and universities attended. All unofficial copies of transcripts and scores can be uploaded to your online application for S&T to review. Upon arrival on campus, you must request that an official copy of your transcript(s) to be sent to us directly from your previous university’s registrar's office and all official scores reported directly from the respective testing agency. Once we receive the official documents, we will verify them. If there are any discrepancies between the unofficial documents you submitted, Missouri S&T will withdraw your admission and you will not be allowed to apply to S&T in the future.
- A statement of purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International23520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23520 USD per year during 12 months.
National22170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22170 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Missouri City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.