The United States Law program at Santa Clara University is a 1-2 year program that requires the student to complete a minimum of 24 units of coursework. To be eligible to apply to the LLM program, an applicant must have completed or is in the process of completing their primary degree in law (for most applicants, this is a Bachelor in Law degree or it’s equivalent). The LLM is an advanced degree in law; therefore, in order to apply, we require that the applicant have a primary degree in law, as opposed to any other subject area. The applicant need not be a practicing attorney in order to apply to the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Santa Clara Law invites new applicants to enter during the fall or spring semesters.
- The fall semester begins in August (with an Introduction to US Law course beginning in July) and the spring semester begins in January (students who are admitted to start in the spring semester will need to request a waiver of the summer ‘Introduction to US Law’ course).
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 171 other Masters in Public Law in United States
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate, graduate, and professional academic programs attended.
- Personal Statement.
- Letters of Recommendation
- $75 Application Fee
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (for non-native English speakers only).
International52368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52368 USD per year during 12 months.
National52368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52368 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.