The MBA - Masters in Business Administration is a professional degree that combines core business knowledge with specialization tracks that include the newest technology trends, all in an environment of team based project work, business plan development, live simulations, and employer networking. In addition to influential presentation skills and advanced problem solving competencies, MBAs develop advanced strategic thinking skills that are required of the leaders of today and tomorrow.
It is the policy of the Missouri University of Science and Technology to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status; to prohibit discrimination in recruitment, employment or conditions of employment, including salary and benefits related thereto; to promote employment opportunity and to take affirmative action in this regard.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Business Project Management
- Digital Media
- Digital Supply Chain Management
- Electronic and Social Commerce
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Entrepreneurship and Technological Innovation
- Human-Computer Interaction and User Experience
- Information Systems Project Management
- Management and Leadership
- Mobile Business and Technology
- Military Construction Management (Offered by Engineering Management program)
- Military Geological Engineering (Offered by Geological Sciences and Engineering program)
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Priority Application Deadlines
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1378 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A submitted online application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges and universities attended. All unofficial copies of transcripts and scores can be uploaded to your online application for S&T to review. Upon arrival on campus, you must request that an official copy of your transcript(s) to be sent to us directly from your previous university’s registrar's office and all official scores reported directly from the respective testing agency. Once we receive the official documents, we will verify them. If there are any discrepancies between the unofficial documents you submitted, Missouri S&T will withdraw your admission and you will not be allowed to apply to S&T in the future.
- A statement of purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International23520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23520 USD per year during 18 months.
National22170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22170 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Missouri City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.