Why Study Taxation at Grand Valley State University?
- Connected. Faculty consult with firms and meet regularly with the Accounting Advisory Board, which includes partners of West Michigan firms and business leaders.
- Flexible. Students can pursue the degree part time or fast track their studies.
- Accessible. The Robert C. Pew campus brings students to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Strategic. Students will examine substantive tax law and enhance their analytical and research skills.
The program was created in response to the need for skilled tax professionals by:
- Government auditors
- Industrial personnel
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics for Accountants
- Tax Research and Writing
- Corporate Tax
- Estate, Gift, and Trust
- Partnership Taxation
- Taxation Problems, Planning, and Current Issues
- Sales, Exchanges, and Other Property Dispositions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Taxation View 297 other Masters in International Business in United States
Admission to the M.S.T. program is based on an evaluation of the candidate’s application and other submitted documentation.
An undergraduate degree in accounting is not required, although those with limited undergraduate exposure to taxation are required to complete appropriate courses to provide a foundation for advanced study in taxation.
Applicants must submit official documentation of all previous college coursework, including a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent international credential). Additionally, applicants must submit:
- GMAT score (unless waived)
- Personal statement
- TOEFL score (if English is not the applicant’s first language).
International13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 USD per year during 12 months.
National 755 $ /credit
Living costs for Grand Rapids
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.