The ultimate goal of the Management of Technology program at University of Miami is to develop a researcher who is neither over-specialized nor under-educated.
Advances in knowledge and an increasing concern for society with its complex needs have led researchers into areas that can no longer be encompassed by a single academic discipline.
There is an increased tendency for faculty and students from different disciplines to work together in a variety of laboratories, departments and centers that cut across disciplinary lines.
In order to facilitate such interaction, highly qualified students may pursue a privileged course of graduate studies.
The Department of Industrial Engineering’s mission is to provide contemporary and relevant industrial and systems engineering education and research; impart knowledge and skills necessary to design and to improve a variety of manufacturing and service processes; promote life-long learning; and contribute to emerging societal needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality Management in Service Organizations
- Design of Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Engineering Entrepreneurship
- Management of Technology
- Human Factors in Management of Technology
- Engineering Cost Management
- Productivity Planning and Improvement
- Project Management Techniques
- Strategic Management of Technology
- Behavioral Aspects of Productivity
- Behavioral and Organizational Systems
- Organizational Theory
- Strategic Management
- The Management of Innovation
- Selected Topics (Accounting -Finance -Marketing and Managerial Interface)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 196 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Excellent performance in all coursework and certificate programs (traditionally cumulative gpa > 3.0)
- Competitive scores on the GRE General Test (verbal plus quantitative traditionally > 300)
- Comprehensive letters of recommendation
- Acceptable scores on TOEFL or ILETS exams (English proficiency exams for international students only)
International36540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36540 USD per year during 12 months.
National36540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36540 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.