The MS in Industrial Engineering (IEN) from University of Miami is open to students interested in advancing their career in engineering and professionals who have responsibilities in the areas of: architecture, business and law. The program will provide relevant knowledge and skills that are necessary to design and improve a variety of manufacturing processes and services.
The Department of Industrial Engineering’s mission is to provide contemporary and relevant industrial and systems engineering education and research; impart knowledge and skills necessary to design and to improve a variety of manufacturing and service processes; promote life-long learning; and contribute to emerging societal needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design of Experiments
- Linear Programming and Extensions
- Ergonomics and Occupational Biomechanics
- Project Management Techniques
- Advanced Production Systems
- Master's Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 253 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Excellent performance in all coursework and certificate programs (traditionally cumulative gpa > 3.0)
- Competitive scores on the GRE General Test (verbal plus quantitative traditionally > 300)
- Comprehensive letters of recommendation
- Acceptable scores on TOEFL or ILETS exams (English proficiency exams for international students only)
International36540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36540 USD per year during 12 months.
National36540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36540 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.