Our high quality Educational Leadership - Administrative Services Credential prepares students at Santa Clara University for leadership positions in a variety of diverse school settings including public, charter and Catholic schools within the context of California’s Local Control Funding Formula and Local Control Accountability Plan.Our region is one of the most diverse and dynamic regions in the United States.
This program is focused on leadership development centered around questions of social justice and educational equity to transform opportunity, learning and outcomes for school communities with multilingual, multicultural and students in poverty. This program addresses the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders and is accredited by the California Commission of Teacher Credentialing.
Santa Clara University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Various academic and other programs within the University are also accredited by specific accrediting bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Leadership
- Instructional Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Governance and Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3784 other Masters in Education in United States
- Your statement of purpose must be a clear and legible draft focusing on the specific guidelines of the program and the chosen emphasis you are applying for at the School of Education and Counseling Psychology.
- Your statement must include evidence of your commitment to Social Justice, Multiculturalism and Diversity. Please limit your statement to two pages – typed and double-spaced.
- You must not receive any assistance writing or editing the personal statement; it must be your own original work.
International34500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.