Grand Valley's M.Ed. in instruction and curriculum offers the following emphasis areas:
- Advanced content specialization
- Early childhood education
- Educational differentiation
- Elementary education
- Secondary level education
Faculty members of the instruction and curriculum program are leaders in their fields, melding together the philosophy of education with students' needs as practitioners.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Policy and Practice
- Social/Cultural Foundations of Education
- Educational Inquiry and Evaluation
- Advanced Studies in Child Development Ages 0-8
- Assessment of the Young School Child
- Curriculum Development for Early Childhood Education
- Administration and Supervision of Early
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
Deadlines for the fall semester: May 15th; winter semester: September 15th; spring/summer semester: February 15th.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 1035 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Application Materials: Graduate application, application fee, official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended, and copies of teaching/administrative certificates if required for program admission or approved waiver;
- Recommendations: Three professional or academic recommendations on COE recommendation forms, addressing the candidate’s potential for graduate study;
- Grade Point Average: Grade point average of 3.0 or better for the last 60 credits of undergraduate work taken from a regionally accredited institution; or
- Previous Master’s Degree: A prior master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution will be accepted in lieu of the minimum grade point average.
International677 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 677 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National677 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 677 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State677 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 677 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.