About the program
The Master of Engineering in Transportation Engineering program at the Illinois Institute of Technology is designed to provide advanced professional preparation in specialized areas of civil engineering practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Demand Models for Urban Transportation
- Public Transportation Systems
- Transportation Systems Management
- Systems Analysis in Civil Engineering
- Pavement Design, Construction and Maintenance
- Probability Concepts in Civil Engineering
- Urban Transportation Planning
- Traffic Operations & Flow Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 24 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in United States
Illinois Tech requires a four-year bachelor’s degree conferred with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0/4.0 (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution for regular admission.
- Academic requirements: GPA of at least 3.0.
- GMAT or GRE is required: GRE/GMAT is required, apart from Master of Public Administration.
- Personal Statement required
- Letter of Recommendation is suggested, but not required
International1530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
$1,530-$1,725 per credit, most programs require 30 credits.
- When choosing a college, it’s important to consider not just the cost of the education, but also its long-term value. Attending IIT is an enriching experience that creates opportunities for your future, whether in undergraduate/graduate study, the workplace, or daily life. As well there are opportunities to receive
- At IIT, more than 97 percent of students receive some type of financial aid, whether it be need-based, merit-based, or both. There are also scholarship opportunities that can cover most of your college expenses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.