To accomplish this goal, our curriculum allows students to get sufficient training in the relevant methodologies and statistical software through coursework and field experience. We provide a variety of courses that cover basic descriptive and inferential statistics, the general linear models, multivariate statistics, structural equation modeling, measurement theory, program evaluation, data management, and statistical programming using R, SPSS, or SAS.
As an interdisciplinary program, our courses focus on the application of quantitative methods to solve real-world problems so that the theoretical knowledge and practical skills obtained in the classroom settings can be directly applied to the field work.
The mission of the Research, Measurement and Evaluation M.S.Ed. program at University of Miami is to (a) promote and advance quantitative methodology in social sciences, and (b) provide students with the requisite training for them to become high-quality researchers, data analysts, research coordinators, and measurement advisors in a variety of industrial and academic setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Applied Multivariate Statistics
- Computer Applications in Educational and Behavioral Science Research
- Measurement and Psychometric Theory
- An Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling for Multivariable Data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research View 250 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Request one official transcript from each post-secondary institution (college or university) that you have attended.
- In your CollegeNet application on (page 5) is a space for you to add your recommender’s names and email addresses.
- Request your GRE general, and TOEFL (if applicable) scores from ETS
- Students should attach to the application a statement of academic and professional goals.
- Students should attach to the application a current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- A copy of passport.
- Copy of diploma with English translation for degrees earned outside of the United States.
- Official / original transcripts with English translation.
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 USD per year during 12 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.