Here, you’ll be immersed in a welcoming, intellectual environment where our faculty, staff and students explore the foundations of the biochemical mechanisms that drive life, death and disease at the molecular, cellular and organismal level.
Plus, Master of Science in Biochemistry from Case Western Reserve University only has two required courses, so you can build a curriculum that fits your post-graduation plans. From cancer biology to RNA biosynthesis, you’ll explore paradigm-shifting biochemistry questions—preparing you for further study or a career in academia, government, health care or industry.
- Biochemistry: From Molecules To Medical Science
- Proteins and Enzymes
- Structural Biology
- Principles of Biochemistry: An Introduction to the Molecules of Life
- Molecular Biology
- Nuclear Receptors in Health and Disease
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 582 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Entering students should have completed an undergraduate degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, or a related science, with a solid background in mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcript(s) of undergraduate and graduate work
- GRE scores
- Official TOEFL scores if they are required
International68788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34394 USD per semester during 21 months.
National68788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34394 USD per semester during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.