Change minds. Change lives. Become a teacher.
The Early Childhood Education program of The University of Montana is designed for professionals who do not have an educational background specifically in early childhood but are interested in or currently established in early childhood careers.All courses require a lab component in a qualifying P-3 setting. Professionals currently working in the early childhood field (preschool – grade 3 settings) will be able to complete most of their lab work in their current settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Education
- Education Across Cultures
- Computer and Other Technology Applications in Education
- PK-12 Curriculum Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Early Childhood Principles and Practices
- Educational Professionals Working with Families Experiencing Adversity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 916 other Masters in Education in United States
- The Graduate School application must be filled out online.
- Submit the application and pay the $60 fee online.
- Curriculum and Instruction Application Form
- Letter of intent including academic and professional goals
- Current resume
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE Scores
- Initial Background Screening Form
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Application and Notice NCPA VCA Form
- Fingerprint Background Check Instructions
- A written description of previous experiences with children and adolescents
- A 500-word essay
International15254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15254 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15254 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State4452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4452 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.