The curriculum is designed to meet national and state early childhood education standards and will be delivered in an on-line format to create a readily accessible master’s degree option for current teachers and other human service professionals to prepare them for emerging needs in the workforce.
- The Early Childhood Education M.Ed. is designed for professionals who do not have an educational background specifically in early childhood but are interested in or currently established in early childhood careers.
- All courses require a lab component in a qualifying P-3 setting. Professionals currently working in the early childhood field (preschool – grade 3 settings) will be able to complete most of their lab work in their current settings.
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Education Across Cultures
- Computer & Other Technological Appl.in Educ.
- Inclusion and Collaboration
- Educational Research
- Early Childhood Principles and Practices
- Families, Community, Cultures
- Meeting Standards Through Play-Based Environments
- Social and Emotional Development in Young Children
- Neuroscience and its Impact on Child Development or
- Childhood Ethnography
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 334 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- The Graduate School application must be filled out online. Submit the application and pay the $60 fee online.
- Curriculum and Instruction Application Form
- Letter of intent including academic and professional goals and philosophy of teaching and learning
- Current resume including experiences with children and adolescents
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation that attest to your recent academic or professional performance
International262 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 262 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National262 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 262 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.