The Psychology, Behavior Analysis Specialization program offered by University of Nevada, Reno aims to provide comprehensive training in behavior analysis out of which more specialized basic, applied and theoretical interests in behavior analysis may be developed on the parts of students. A balance of empirical, conceptual, and applied training is sought.
Graduaes with M.A. in Psychology, Behavior Analysis Specialization from University of Nevada, Reno will:
- preserve the accumulated knowledge of behavior science by imparting it to others.
- develop the science of behavior through the production of new knowledge.
- contribute to the betterment of society by the application of this knowledge.
- assure the viability of the profession through participation in its governance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Behavior
- Ethics in Psychology
- Radical Behaviorism
- Behavioral Analysis of Language and Cognition
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Behavioral Interventions
- Behavioral & Systems Assessments
- Behavioral Systems Analysis
- Behavior Management and Consultation
- Behavior Analysis Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 939 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
- Three letters of recommendation
- A brief statement of purpose
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.