This Mathematics programme of Bucknell University may be tailored to the specific goals of students.
Admitted candidates will confer with their academic adviser in the Department of Mathematics before enrolling to prepare a tentative program of courses. Candidates may select programs with concentrations in pure mathematics, applied mathematics or statistics.
Statistical Inference Theory
Statistical Design of Scientific Studies
Theory of Numbers
Modern Applied Mathematics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 918 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- All applicants for admission are required to complete the Online Application for Admission to Graduate Studies and submit the application fee of $50.
- Application fees are non-refundable and will not be put toward tuition. If your baccalaureate degree is from Bucknell your fee will be waived.
- Recommendation letters from two persons familiar with your academic work or performance.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate and any graduate work should be sent directly from the registrar of the credit granting institution to the Graduate Studies office.
- Applicants for a master of science in mathematics should have completed courses in real analysis (advanced calculus) beyond calculus of several variables, linear algebra, and modern abstract algebra or probability.
- Students must demonstrate proficiency in real analysis and either abstract algebra or probability.
International59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
National59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.