Our blend of social sciences and professional preparation coursework is theoretically grounded and presents issues within social contexts that are diverse and evolving. The Master of Science in Education (MSED) is offered in college student personnel. (The MSED will be offered in administration, with certification as a K-12 principal, only for students enrolled prior to fall 2009. The degree will be offered in school psychology, only for those accepted into the program prior to fall 2012. Detailed information about each of these programs can be obtained by contacting the education department.)
Candidates for the Master of Science in Education of Bucknell University must complete a master's thesis or treatise. Students in the college student personnel program who elect to write a master's treatise must also complete a written comprehensive exam. For those who elect the thesis option, an oral defense will substitute for the comprehensive written examination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Offered courses include:
- Applied Behavioral Psychology
- Cognitive Learning in Multiple Contexts
- Advanced Educational Foundations: Democracy and Education
- Counseling Techniques
- School Psychological Services
- Problems in Education
- Multiculturalism and Education
- Academic Interventions
- Psychology of the Exceptional
- Education of Young Children
- Career Development
- Cognitive Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation View 4063 other Masters in Education in United States
- Students desiring to pursue graduate work in education are required to meet the University's general admission requirements and regulations for graduate study at the University. A candidate's undergraduate and/or graduate work, application essay, GRE scores and letters of recommendation will be appraised in relation to graduate objectives in professional education.
International59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
National59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.