Accelerate your career with our top-rated online MBA program.
The Executive MBA program at the University of Nevada, Reno was also ranked as the #1 Online MBA Program in Nevada and #10 in the Southwest and #42 in the U.S. among public universities and colleges according to Online MBA Report’s 2021 Best Online Programs rankings. We are in the top 20% of schools considered. That means you can get a superior educational experience at a competitive cost, earning the professional edge you need, while giving you the flexibility to balance the needs of your full-time job or family.
A format that fits your life.
The online, 12-course curriculum is offered as a two-year cohort program beginning each year in the Fall. This allows students in each cohort to begin the program at the same point, move through the curriculum together, and build supportive working relationships in a stimulating online environment. Courses in the EMBA program are sequenced to assure continuity in learning.
EMBA students are required to complete their degrees in two years. Each year is divided into three semesters, each containing two courses: Fall, Spring, Summer. All coursework is completed online and each class runs for 12 weeks. For each class, students will have at least one proctored exam which will be taken through an online test proctoring service.
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Production/Operations Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management and Organizational Science
- Economics of the Firm
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 21 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- The EMBA program is open to those who hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year institution. Any undergraduate major is acceptable.
- The applicant must have an overall undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must have five or more years of professional work experience beyond undergraduate studies.
- A recommended minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 500 or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score of 150
- An up-to-date resume or CV
- A statement of purpose indicating educational and career objectives
- Contact information for two references who will be asked to submit a letter of recommendation
- Full post-secondary educational history
- International candidates must have strong English language communication skills, both written and spoken
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.