To achieve this goal, the department offers a wide range of technical specialties consistent with the breadth of electrical engineering and computer science, including recent developments in the field. Because of the rapid pace of advancement in these fields, our degree programs emphasize a broad and foundational science and technology background that equips students for future developments. The Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Systems and Control Engineering program of Case Western Reserve University includes a wide range of electives and our students are encouraged to develop individualized programs which can combine many aspects of electrical engineering and computer science.
The MS Thesis-Focused Track
The MS Thesis-Focused track is composed of two components: (1) graduate-level coursework and (2) a research-oriented thesis. Progression through the program is monitored by an Academic Program that is required to be filed through SIS. This contains a comprehensive list of all courses to be applied to the degree (including transfer courses) and must be approved by his/her academic advisor, Department Chairperson, and Dean of Graduate Studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Mining for Big Data
- Introduction to Programming in Java
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Fundamental System Concepts
- Electronic Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 320 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed bachelor's degree program in a field of engineering, mathematical or physical sciences, and fluency in written and spoken English
- The University requires all foreign applicants to show English proficiency
- It is required that all students submit original copies of GRE scores, with the exception of CWRU students applying to the BS/MS program
- Applications from students with a bachelor's degree in fields other than those listed above may be granted admission on a provisional basis
International46524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23262 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National46524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23262 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.