In the Civil Engineering program of Case Western Reserve University You’ll work closely with our faculty to discover what it takes to develop innovations for a cleaner environment, more reliable infrastructure, and a more sustainable world.
And, when you graduate, you’ll be ready to work as a construction engineer, structural engineer, environmental engineer, geotechnical engineer and more.
- Elasticity, Theory and Applications
- Finite Element Analysis
- Advanced Topics in Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Advanced Structural Steel Design
- Structural Dynamics
- Structural Design for Dynamic Loads
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 451 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Applicants are expected to have their undergraduate or M.S. degrees in Civil Engineering, or related areas from a reputable university.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Quantitative score should be at least in the 80th percentile or higher.
- International students whose first language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency.
International50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 24 months.
National50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 24 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.