Chemical engineers are universally sought-after, which means a graduate degree in chemical engineering opens doors in practically every field imaginable.
Often called the “universal engineer,” these professionals are in high demand in industry, national labs and top-notch universities, and the Chemical Engineering program of Case Western Reserve University will help you emerge as a leader whichever path you choose.
Maybe you’re looking to build on your STEM undergraduate degree to get access to new and better opportunities in the workforce. Or maybe you’re looking to make your mark on the field with your own chemical engineering discoveries.
- Chemical Engineering Communications
- Thermodynamics of Chemical Systems
- Transport Phenomena
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Surfaces and Adsorption
- Colloid Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering Molecular Sciences View 257 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to alleviate initial application costs, we do not require applicants to send official test scores during the application process
- In order to alleviate initial application costs, we do not require applicants to send official transcripts during the application process
- Transcripts or degree certifications in languages other than English, must be accompanied by an English translation
- Language Scores (TOEFL, IELTS and PTE)
International50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.