The Master's Degree in University of Brescia at the University of Brescia intends to educate graduates who have an in depth knowledge of the theoretical and scientific aspects of engineering, both in general and in depth concerning environmental and land engineering, allowing them to identify, formulate and solve, also in an innovative manner, complex problems or problems which require an interdisciplinary approach; think up, plan, design and manage complex and/or innovative systems, processes and services; design and manage highly complex experiments.
- The professional contexts for the master's degree graduate in Environmental and Land Engineering are associated with the activities, to be carried out independently and also in an innovative fashion, related to planning and managing hydraulic and territorial protection works, plumbing and environmental works, systems of urban and extra-urban transport and of environmental survey;
- Activities involving designing and direction for urban and land planning, programming and project making on different scales, as well as evaluating plans, projects and technological installations; activities of high level technical-administrative and technical-commercial management with public administrations, businesses, public and private agencies and professional offices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Performance Engineering
- Environmental Hydraulics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Design
- Structural Dynamics And Seismology
- Urban Planning And Risk Mitigation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 8 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pre-enrollment at Italian official Representations in foreign countries
- Places available in study programmes
- Requirements for admission
- Admission tests
- Documents to be submitted to our university
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.