The Master Course in Communication Technologies and Multimedia educates highly qualified professionals, with a solid background in the theoretical foundations of the disciplines which are the basis of telecommunications in their many aspects, in-depth specialized knowledge about state of the art technologies and methodologies for the development of innovative telecommunications systems, as well as technical and professional skills for consultancy and applied troubleshooting in various fields of telecommunications.
- Master Degree graduates in Communication Technologies and Multimedia may find employment with: businesses involved in designing, producing and running equipment, systems and infrastructures having to do with the acquisition, transport and safety of information and its use in IT applications; businesses which provide telecommunications services at every level, ranging from national and international operators to local ones; businesses using signal processing techniques for applications such as sound and image processing, sensors, robotics, biomedical engineering, remote surveillance, etc.;
- Health care bodies, for the management of the biomedical instruments and for design, realization and management of innovative health services; public and private telecommunications and remote survey agencies, on land or in space; regulatory and control agencies for air, land and sea traffic; public and private research and development centres, working in innovative sectors in the context of engineering and telecommunications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Communications
- Electronics For Telecommunications
- Elements Of Software Design
- Information Systems
- Machine Learning E Data Mining
- Microwave Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Technology Management View 18 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pre-enrollment at Italian official Representations in foreign countries
- Places available in study programmes
- Requirements for admission
- Admission tests
- Documents to be submitted to our university
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.